You can login to your WordPress Dashboard Directly from your GlowFrog Account.
Below are the steps to login to WordPress from your GlowFrog Dashboard:
1. Login to your GlowFrog Account
2. Click on ‘WordPress Manager‘ in the top right-hand corner next to your Name
3. Locate the WordPress site you’d like to Access the Dashboard for, from the List, and click on the ‘Control Panel‘ icon
That’s it! You should be logged in directly to your WordPress dashboard.
I clicked on the ‘control panel’ link but I was taken to a login page, what now?
If you clicked on the control panel login and you were taken instead to your WordPress login page, this behavior could indicate a cookie issue, or that the WordPress login was removed or changed.
Please first try Clearing your Browser cache with the ‘all time’ range selected and try again.
If that doesn’t work and you have forgotten your username and password, you can:
1. Create a New WordPress User
2. Reset the Password for an Existing User Account
How to Create a new WordPress User from your GlowFrog Dashboard
1. Click on the ‘Edit icon‘ next to your WordPress Site
2. On the next screen, select the ‘users‘ option
3. From here you can Create a New User or Reset the Password for an existing user
Once you’ve created the new user or reset the user password you can now login to WordPress using your WordPress login URL. By default, it should be yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
If you’ve customized the WordPress login URL or if you still need help, please feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to help!